2 Farmpride Chicken Burger Patty
375ml Water (Adjust to the rice packaging details)
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp each Toasted Black and White Sesame Seeds
1 tbsp Seaweed Flakes
4 leaves of Green Carol Lettuce
Slices of Cherry Tomatoes
½ cup Japanese Mayo
2-3 tbsp Honey (Adjust to taste)
1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging.
- Mix in sesame oil, sesame seeds and seaweed flakes
- Place a 5cm ring mold on a cling wrap. Divide rice into 16 portions.
- Mold and compress rice in the ring mold. Repeat to produce all the rice burgers. Chill in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Sear both sides of the rice burger until crisp.
- For honey soy mayo, in a bowl mix: Japanese mayo, honey and soy.
- Deep-fry or air-fry Farmpride Chicken Burger Patty until golden brown. Cut into quarters.
- Layer sliders with rice burger, carol lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chicken burger patty, honey soy mayo and another rice burger. Repeat for the rest.