Icing sugar, for coating
230g Plain flour
20g Icing sugar
Filling (mix well):
2 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, finely ground
8 Dates, pitted & finely chopped
- For dough, combine flour and icing sugar.
- Add ghee and knead to form a dough. Take a small piece of dough, flatten it.
- Fill with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes filling, enclose and shape into an oval ball.
- Arrange on baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake at 160°C for 18-20 minutes or until done.
- When still hot, coat cookies in icing sugar. Cool and store in airtight containers.