1 Small Kampung Chicken (1 kg)
1 tsp White Peppercorn
1 Large Onion
1½ litres Water
1 tsp Salt
- Cut the kampong chicken into big chunks.
- Cut tomatoes and the large onion into wedges.
- Peel and cut carrots and potatoes into chunks.
- Crush 1 teaspoon white peppercorns.
- Place chicken, tomatoes, onion, carrots, potatoes, white peppercorn and 1 teaspoon of salt into a soup pot.
- Add 1½ litres of water to the soup pot and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the soup pot and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.