Barilla Pasta - Fusili
Barilla fusilli is one of the most popular short cuts constituted by small wings elegantly twisted on themselves that captures every type of sauce. Made with 100% high quality durum wheat semolina and free of GMO, it provides an excellent source of energy and contains a low glycemic index that would keep you full for a longer time. Try Fusilli with fresh vegetables or seafood or in a warm pasta salad and enjoy an authentic Italian meal.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
1. Fill a large pot with water, place over a high heat and add a tablespoon of salt (We recommend 1 ltr of water for 100g Pasta)
2. When the water starts to boil, add your pasta
3. Boil for 9 min stirring occasionally
4. For a more tender pasta, cook for an additional 1 - 2 minutes
4. Drain well and finish cooking in the pan with your favourite Barilla Pasta sauce
• Chef Tip:
For a better result, heat up the sauce in a pan and toss it together with the pastabr>• Chef Suggestion:
1. Try Barilla Fusilli with Barilla pesto Genovese
2. For more recipe inspiration: www.barilla.com
Store in a dry place
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 1521kJ Protein 12.5g Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 0.5g Carbohydrate 71.2g Sugars 3.5g Dietary Fibre 3g Sodium 5mg
N°1 in Italy with over 140 years of craftsmanship, making high quality pasta that cooks perfectly every time.